Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR), the Company is the controller of the personal data it processes about you. This policy covers our hosted websites valorvegan.com (the Website) veganwaffles.co.uk (the Website) & vegansoftserve.co.uk (the Website). This policy sets out how we collect, process, store and protect your personal data.
This policy applies to customers, employees, job applicants, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, advisors, employees of customers and visitors to our Websites in relation to whom we process personal data.
We reserve the right to change this policy without notice and any changes to this policy will be posted to this page, you should therefor review this page regularly to ensure you have the most up to date version.
What data do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you submit to us online via our contact forms, emails, newsletters & social media.
- Any correspondence we may have with you via any other communication methods including telephone calls.
- Details of your browsing history on (the Website) , your browsing habits and any resources that you may access through (the Website)
We do not share or sell any of your personal information to any third parties, unless it is only used to improve the customer experience we can offer you, to improve our products and services or to resolve an issue relating to your purchase. We do protect your data in alignment with regulatory and legal requirements.
If you have provided information about anyone else, you are confirming that they have consented for their information to be shared with us (the Company) for the uses outlined in this policy.
We only keep your data for as long as deemed necessary.
How we could use your data
We could use your data in the following ways:
- To ensure our website is functioning effectively and to offer the most engaging browsing experience possible.
- For internal research and analysis, quality control, website performance, company performance & product development.
- To be able to contact you regarding important changes to our products and services.
- To resolve any issues with your purchases.
- To provide you with the information you have requested from us or information that we feel you may be interested in.
- Competitions and promotions.
- To generate analysis for use in marketing material.
- To handle complaints and concerns.
- To comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
We may contact you with information about our products, services and any important announcements provided of course that you have granted us permission to do so. You will be prompted if you do not want to be contacted in this way by ticking the relevant boxes in the relevant forms we provide. You may get in touch with us at anytime if you want us to not use your information for marketing purposes at email@example.com
Who do we share your information with?
- We only share your information internally (the Company) unless is absolutely necessary to use your information to resolve an issue.
- If we (the Company) wishes to buy or sell assets, we may use your data to increase the prospect of said purchase or sale.
- If our (the Company) assets are acquired by another company, your information could be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- If we have to share your information to comply with regulatory or legal requirements.
- We (the Company) may also have to share your information to selected third parties such as to resolve an issue with delivery of goods.
How is my information secure?
Our website is hosted on a secure (SSL) server which means your information is encrypted when stored on our database. We also use CAPTCHA (TM) software to ensure you log in safely.
We (the Company) also have additional software installed on our website to ensure your data is further protected from hackers and bots, however, even though we provide the best security we can, the internet is not 100% secure and in the event that your information is leaked from our website we will follow the legal requirements to rectify the issue as much as we can in our power.
You have the right to access and modify your information at any time, if you are having issues accessing your information please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask that we do not use your information for marketing purposes which you can control when submitting your information on any marketing forms on (the Website)
You can also opt-out of any marketing material we send you via email by unsubscribing to us using the opt-out link at the bottom of the email page.
If you are having any issues with stopping our marketing services or have any issues with your data, you may get in touch with us direct at email@example.com